Equip Press, a division of Outreach, Inc, offers Christian authors unique self-publishing tools and resources to publish books and reach readers worldwide. When you choose to self-publish with Equip Press, you not only bypass slow-moving and low-paying traditional book publishers, you partner with a company who wants to see your book get into the hands of readers. We become your partner in marketing and selling your book.
We can give you integrated marketing and publicity features that can’t be found with any other publishing company. Because Equip Press is a part of Outreach, Inc., we’re able to leverage our magazine (Outreach Magazine, which has a circulation of over 80,000); our websites, including Sermoncentral.com (2,000,000 visitors monthly), ChurchLeaders.com (1,000,000 visitors monthly), ChurchPlants.com (80,000 visitors monthly), and ForEveryMom.com (4,160,000 visitors monthly); and our Speaker’s Bureau, email blasts, e-newsletters, podcasts, and more!
We place a high value on quality—we vet all of the titles we publish and reserve the right not to publish any title that doesn’t meet our editorial standards or our Statement of Faith. We also offer a no strings attached complimentary manuscript evaluation to potential authors.
We want the publishing process to be easy and to make you look really good, so:
- We will provide copy editing (including spelling, grammar, and punctuation) for your manuscript.
- We will typeset and lay-out your book using a proprietary XML authoring and editing tool that seamlessly integrates with Microsoft WORD.
- You will review and add input into the copyedited, typeset copy and cover design before your book goes to print.
- We offer the highest quality digital, on-demand book printing. We’re on the forefront of digital printing but pay close attention to old-fashioned craftsmanship, conducting ten quality control checks on each book before it’s shipped.
- Your book will be available to bookstores nationwide on-demand.
- Your digital file is stored at no charge for instant access in our digital eWarehouse.
- We will manage ISBN assignment, bibliographic and metadata, title usage list price, and worldwide territory management.
Our Editorial Promise
“We strive to produce and release high-quality books, and only books that abide by our Statement of Faith. Unlike many other self-publishers, we review every submission and accept only those books which promise to support our mission to equip the Church to reach people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Please ask for details about our submission and approval process.”